Father And Son Moving - Broke my 58" inch TV
Update added by user May 27, 2015
Father & Son Moving & Storage
8444 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619
Cross Streets: Between Kelsey Ln and 78th St N/Adamo Dr
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
I would not recommend this company to anyone.Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called Nick to discuss about insurance and he said that he was going to find out with the crew and call me back and he never did I have still not received a call so Im assuming they probably they do not have insurance.
I worked for in the moving industry for more than 5 years and I never experienced anything like this .I called him again and he told me to take the tv to a place that repairs TVs and ask a specialist how this could have happened to the TV, I wasted my time taking this TV to a repair shop because the guy told me the tv was hit somewhere and I called Nick back to let him know what the specialist had said and give to nick the technician name, Nick told me again that he is going to find out with the insurance and call me back on next business day. Today is May 26 and I tried calling him again and left several messages and he never answered my phone calls again, that is not professional at all. Now I lost my tv that that costed me more than 1.000 dollar.
When you have the need to hire a moving company try searching for review about the company because I chose this company without reviewing them and they are not a reliable and an honesty company to work with.They are a big scam!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Moving
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."