Father And Son Moving - Broke my 58" inch TV
Update added by user May 27, 2015
Father & Son Moving & Storage
8444 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619
Cross Streets: Between Kelsey Ln and 78th St N/Adamo Dr
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
I would not recommend this company to anyone.Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called Nick to discuss about insurance and he said that he was going to find out with the crew and call me back and he never did I have still not received a call so Im assuming they probably they do not have insurance.
I worked for in the moving industry for more than 5 years and I never experienced anything like this .I called him again and he told me to take the tv to a place that repairs TVs and ask a specialist how this could have happened to the TV, I wasted my time taking this TV to a repair shop because the guy told me the tv was hit somewhere and I called Nick back to let him know what the specialist had said and give to nick the technician name, Nick told me again that he is going to find out with the insurance and call me back on next business day. Today is May 26 and I tried calling him again and left several messages and he never answered my phone calls again, that is not professional at all. Now I lost my tv that that costed me more than 1.000 dollar.
When you have the need to hire a moving company try searching for review about the company because I chose this company without reviewing them and they are not a reliable and an honesty company to work with.They are a big scam!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Moving
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems. I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire..."
- "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."