Featured Not resolved

8444 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619

Cross Streets: Between Kelsey Ln and 78th St N/Adamo Dr

(813) 626-0200

Original review posted by user May 27, 2015

I would not recommend this company to anyone.Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called Nick to discuss about insurance and he said that he was going to find out with the crew and call me back and he never did I have still not received a call so Im assuming they probably they do not have insurance.

I worked for in the moving industry for more than 5 years and I never experienced anything like this .I called him again and he told me to take the tv to a place that repairs TVs and ask a specialist how this could have happened to the TV, I wasted my time taking this TV to a repair shop because the guy told me the tv was hit somewhere and I called Nick back to let him know what the specialist had said and give to nick the technician name, Nick told me again that he is going to find out with the insurance and call me back on next business day. Today is May 26 and I tried calling him again and left several messages and he never answered my phone calls again, that is not professional at all. Now I lost my tv that that costed me more than 1.000 dollar.

When you have the need to hire a moving company try searching for review about the company because I chose this company without reviewing them and they are not a reliable and an honesty company to work with.They are a big scam!!!!

talesmiranda wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Father And Son Moving and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Father And Son Moving to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Father And Son Moving property moving for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Father And Son Moving?

Comments

DaisyClayton

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online.My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week.

I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do...www.jobs-review.com