Father And Son Moving - Broke my 58" inch TV
Update added by user May 27, 2015
Father & Son Moving & Storage
8444 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619
Cross Streets: Between Kelsey Ln and 78th St N/Adamo Dr
Original review posted by user May 27, 2015
I would not recommend this company to anyone.Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called Nick to discuss about insurance and he said that he was going to find out with the crew and call me back and he never did I have still not received a call so Im assuming they probably they do not have insurance.
I worked for in the moving industry for more than 5 years and I never experienced anything like this .I called him again and he told me to take the tv to a place that repairs TVs and ask a specialist how this could have happened to the TV, I wasted my time taking this TV to a repair shop because the guy told me the tv was hit somewhere and I called Nick back to let him know what the specialist had said and give to nick the technician name, Nick told me again that he is going to find out with the insurance and call me back on next business day. Today is May 26 and I tried calling him again and left several messages and he never answered my phone calls again, that is not professional at all. Now I lost my tv that that costed me more than 1.000 dollar.
When you have the need to hire a moving company try searching for review about the company because I chose this company without reviewing them and they are not a reliable and an honesty company to work with.They are a big scam!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Moving
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally. Oct. 2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s,..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."